This is a talk page. It is to be used for discussion of potentially controversial or otherwise large changes to the article itself.
- Please use the Add Topic link to start a discussion on a separate topic. Don't start a new topic inside an unrelated section, as it will only cause confusion.
- As a rule, it is considered bad form to edit somebody else's comments. Instead, post your reply to their comments immediately after.
- Please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~) so that we know who said what.
Perhaps we could provide a "portal" for people looking to learn D where the first choice is your background, something like Learning_D_Guide ? --Kraybit (talk) 21:06, 24 November 2012 (CET)
- the place i thought about was Development_With_D, and i mentioned it at the getting started --Shd (talk) 21:06, 24 November 2012 (CET)
- Cool! Sounds good to me! --Kraybit (talk) 01:33, 25 November 2012 (CET)