From D Wiki
Here are a few lexers and parsers for the D programming languages:
- (Possibly) the future std.d.parser. VERY INCOMPLETE
- Alexander Bothe's DParser 2. Written in C# and used in Mono-D
- DTool/DDT parser . Part of the DTool project (which has semantic functionality as well). Written in Java and powers DDT. Fairly complete.
- Hisayuki Mima's CTPG is a compile-time parser generator.
- Nick Sabalausky's Goldie.
- Pegged, a parsing expression grammar (PEG) generator by Philippe Sigaud. Parses at runtime and compile-time.
- Dunnart, a parser generator with built in lexical analysis.