This is a talk page. It is to be used for discussion of potentially controversial or otherwise large changes to the article itself.
- Please use the Add Topic link to start a discussion on a separate topic. Don't start a new topic inside an unrelated section, as it will only cause confusion.
- As a rule, it is considered bad form to edit somebody else's comments. Instead, post your reply to their comments immediately after.
- Please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~) so that we know who said what.
Hi deadalnix, it seems that we both created a page for the release process at the same time. :-) Should we merge in Proposed_new_D_development_process?—Quickfur (talk) 20:06, 13 December 2012 (CET)
- Merged.—Quickfur (talk) 20:12, 13 December 2012 (CET)
Shouldn't be listed an issue about not having a clear idea of when the staging branch is deemed sufficiently-tested? RenatoUtsch (talk)
- Please feel free to add it to the list. Oh also, please remember to sign your comments to that it's clear who said what. :-)—Quickfur (talk) 01:37, 14 December 2012 (CET)
- Sorry, never used wikis, didn't know that the sign wasn't added by default. RenatoUtsch (talk) 01:45, 14 December 2012 (CET)
- No problem, it's not very obvious for beginners, that's why I made the talk page boilerplate and stuck it to every talk page to remind users to sign.—Quickfur (talk) 01:50, 14 December 2012 (CET)
- That is kind of hard to define precisely. I guess when the new feature have sufficient unittests and are passing according to review by community + when all regression bugs filled have been solved and all bug fixes from toher release have been merged. --Deadalnix (talk) 03:12, 14 December 2012 (CET)