File a bug report
Discuss in the forums
The main D forum is for general discussion on the D language, feature requests and discussions, etc.. Newcomers should start with the D.learn forum, which is intended for learners to ask more basic questions about programming in D.
Alpha-test the development version of D
If you're feeling adventurous, or crave the bleeding-edge features of D, you may want to learn how to build git master.
Contribute to the source code
- Helping D Progress
- Pull Requests, Submitting Patches, Phobos coding conventions
- Contributing To The D Compiler
- Unit Testing Phobos modules
- Discussion and Ideas
- Release Process
- Official Documentation Comments
- History Of Development Model For D
- Git Commit Tester
- Using Git on Windows