Current D Use
Organizations and notable projects using D:
- Facebook - See announcement in the forums.
- weka.io - Storage startup (stealth mode)
- Sociomantic - real-time bidding for eCommerce. DConf 2013 talk. Uses D1 / Tango.
- Remedy Games - game development. DConf 2013 talk.
- Funkwerk Aktiengesellschaft - passenger information systems. DConf 2013 talk. Uses D2 / Phobos.
- EMSI - economic modeling. Discussion. Github
- RandomStorm - network security products and services. Uses D2 / Phobos.
- 2night.it - italian website about nightlife. Uses D2/phobos for webservice (ios/android app) and for language parsing.
- SR Labs - Eye Tracking Systems Integrator
- Funatics Software GmbH - MMO Game Developer (See Newsgroup announcement).
- Infognition - mostly video processing technologies and products. Uses D2, Phobos and DFL. (have a post Why D?)
- Social Magnetics - Distributed Storage, Processing & Messaging PaaS (stealth mode)
- Large Hedge Fund D is a core part of the production trading system - receiving market data, electronic trading, processing large text files
- Adroll: big data marketing
- ABA Games (2004-2005). Written in D 0.x, includes source code.
- Mayhem Intergalactic - the first commercial video game written in D (2007). Newsgroup announcement.
- STACK4 (2013-2014). Gameserver Backend written in D 2. See Newsgroup announcement.
- Xomb - an exokernel operating system written in D.
- GInMA - a 2D and 3D dynamic geometry system (DGS) written in D1 (2010).
- Verifiable Functional Purity in Java (2008). Praises D's approach to purity.